Fans of the reality-based dating show “Too Hot to Handle” were extremely excited to see it return for its third season this week.
The series focuses on over-sexed contestants seeking to hold onto a $200 prize fund by refraining from sexual contact.
Even though the show just premiered on January 19th, some cast members, including Beaux Raymond, have already set the bar high.
We have compiled all the information about Beaux Raymond right here – her age, her job, her hometown, and her Instagram handle.
Who is Beaux Raymond and how old is she?
Beau is 24 years old and lives in Kent.
What is Beaux Raymond’s Instagram?
On Instagram, you can find Beaux at instagram.com/_beauxraymond_ .
View this post on Instagram
What is Beaux Raymond’s job?
Beaux is a legal secretary, but a quick look at her Instagram account tells us she has an agent, so it’s doubtful she’ll be going back to her law office anytime soon.
How does Beaux Raymond describe herself?
Beaux describes herself as someone with “a bit of a wild side” and “no filter”.
The type of man she prefers is someone who has a bit of something to hold on to rather than a ripped, pretty boy who’s always hitting the gym.
Who is Beaux Raymond linked to on Too Hot to Handle?
Beaux has a connection with Harry, the tree surgeon from Middlesborough, and the pair share a bed from the beginning of the series.
Despite Harry’s initial interest in Georgia, he is increasingly drawn to Beaux as time passes.
Who’s in the cast of Too Hot To Handle 3?
- Beaux, 24, Legal Secretary, Kent, UK
- Georgia, 26, Student Midwife, Brisbane, Australia
- Harry, 29, Tree Surgeon from Middlesborough, UK
- Holly, 23, Student and Model from Colorado, USA
- Izzy, 22, PT from Manchester, UK
- Jaz 25, Entrepreneur and Model from Virgina, USA
- Nathan, 24, Model from Cape town South Africa
- Patrick, 29, Model and Actor from Hawaii, USA
- Stevan, 26, Model from LA, US
- Truth, 23, Student from Texas, USA
We strive for accuracy and fairness.
If you see something that doesn’t look right, email us at [email protected]