Fredo Bangs is the stage name of Fredrick Dewon Thomas Givens II, an American rapper from Louisiana.
He was born March 29, 1996, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to parents who divorced when he was one year old. He has 5 half brothers and 3 half sisters in his family.
During his childhood, he was mostly raised by his mother.
As a high school student, Givens dropped out after being charged with battery in the second degree.
Let’s find out how much Fredo Bang is worth
|Full Name||Fredrick Dewon Thomas Givens II|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1996|
|Age||25 years old|
|Born Place||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States|
Fredo Bang has an estimated net worth between $800,000 – $900,000, a value he accumulated through live performances, album sales, and earning from streaming sites.
His online store generates some revenue as well.
As of right now, he is signed to Def Jam Recordings.
How much does Fredo Bang charge for a performance?
Although Fredo Bang isn’t expensive, companies still have to pay top dollar.
1.His single Oouuh later received a standout remix from Kevin Gates.
2. He was a victim of homicide.
3. His first single viral hit, Thuggie, was produced by Q Red on the track.
4. He reportedly broke another guy’s nose, for which he was arrested.
5. He’s of African American ancestry.
6. On his second arrest he was also charged for illegal use of weapons.
7. Bang lost both of his best friends. We are talking about Gee money and Krazy Tery.