The Volta Regional representative for Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2021 is Setor Abra Norgbe, a 28-year-old medical doctor from the Volta Region.
Setor Abra Norgbe is a native of Ziavi Dzogbe in the Ho Municipality.
Throughout the history of Ghana’s Most Beautiful pageants, no doctor has ever participated.
Setor is the first medical doctor to take such a bold step.
She attended the University of Ghana Primary School (UPS), followed by Ola Girls’ High School, Ho, before graduating from the Universidad De Cencias Mèdicas in Havana, Cuba, as a Medical Doctor.
Having graduated from the University of Medical Sciences in Havana, Cuba, she is a licensed medical doctor.
Mental health is an issue she advocates for and she has made her work known to people around her.
Setor Abra Norgbe is the founder and CEO of VOLUNTAD AFRIQUE, a youth initiative that aims to involve young people in social issues as well as cultivate their talents.
On Why She Joined Ghana Most Beautiful
As a medical doctor, she has a strong belief that GMB can help her further her mental health advocacy.
With the GMB platform, Setor seeks to raise mental health awareness among society.
Setor has won a number of awards and recognitions – check them below
- A life link model united Nations – 2005
- Represented Kenya and won Honourable Nations for African Block
- Face of senior high schools 2010(Ola Girls’ Ho)
- Royal Entourage 2011/most innovative and creative mind.
- High school Honours 2011/best entertainment Prefect
- Miss African Cuba 2017 where she won Miss Personality.