Twitter Ghana Jobs
Are you a Ghanaian looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the ongoing Twitter Ghana recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start.
Don’t worry, ghlinks.com.gh will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
On Monday, 12th April 2021, Twitter revealed that they are launching its Africa Headquarters in Ghana to help expand its presence in the growing African tech sector.
“Today, in line with our growth strategy, we are pleased to announce that we are building a team in Ghana,” the company announced in a statement.
“We need to further immerse ourselves in the rich and vibrant communities that set the tone in day-to-day discussions across the African continent,” it stressed.
Right after the announcement, Twitter has advertised 12 vacancies which include Media Analysts, Data Specialist, Communications Manager, Curator, Staff Designer among others.
Below is a list of positions and how to apply for Twitter Ghana Jobs
Positions Available at Twitter Ghana
- Staff Designer
- Curation Deputy Lead (Desk Lead) – Editorial Curation
- Curation Lead – Editorial Curation
- Analyst, Media Operations
- Analyst, Safety Operations
- Senior Researcher – Global Participation
- Vendor Manager, Twitter Service
- Senior Content Partnerships Manager
- Data Specialist, Curation
- Senior Communications Manager
- Analyst, Identity Operations
Basic Qualification Requirement
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- 1 -8 years of experience working.
- Excellent understanding of the Nigerian political system
How To Apply For Twitter Ghana Jobs
- Full details on their current job openings can be found on the Twitter Careers site.
- As soon as you log in, type Ghana in the search role column, a list of Job openings for Ghanaians will appear.
- Scroll through the lists of positions and apply.