What You Need To Know About the Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment 2021
As part of its 2021 Recruitment and Enlistment process, the Ghana Prisons Service is warning the general public not to deal with middlemen.
In a public notice, the Ghana Prisons Service advised prospective applicants not to make any payment to anyone except to purchase e-vouchers through the designated banks.
Online application sales start on August 25, 2021, and end on September 15, 2021, while vouchers for applications go on sale on August 25, 2021, and end on September 20, 2021, respectively.
How To Apply: Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment 2021
The only way to apply for recruitment and enlistment is online.
To apply, follow these steps:
1.Purchase an e-voucher for one hundred Ghana Cedis (GH100.00] through one of the following means:
- a. You can do this in any GCB Bank Limited branch nationwide OR by dialing the USSD (short code) 422 471#.
- b. Also, you can do this at any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branch across the country or via the mobile phone short code (USSD code) “924*200#.
2.Use your Serial Number (SN) and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online at the website address: www.applyghprisons.com.
It is required that all applicants upload an uncompressed JPEG/JPG/PNG image of dimensions 200×200 pixels with a size not exceeding 1.0 MB.
Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
Only the SN and PIN are needed to access the online application form.
Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process
ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail, text messages and the e-recruitment portal only.
Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
Recruitment And Enlistment Process
1. Applicants who meet the initial requirements will be short-listed and invited to centres they selected during the online application.
2. Short-listed applicants will be invited for the following:
- a. Physical and Body screening
- b. Inspection and verification of all necessary documents
- c. Aptitude Test
3. Artisans, sportsmen/women, and bandsmen who are successful in item 2 above will go through a competency-based assessment in Accra.
4. Applicants who are shortlisted after items 2 and 3 above will undergo a medical examination at a medical facility selected by the Service.
5. Results submitted during the application process shall be verified at WAEC and other appropriate examination bodies hence Applicants who present false documents would be arrested and prosecuted.
6. Applicants who are successful in item 4 above will go through a thorough criminal background check.
7. Applicants who are cleared of criminal records will be invited to commence training.
1. Sales of e-voucher commence on 25th August 2021 and ends on 15 September 2021.
2. Online registration starts on 25th August 2021 and ends on 20 September 2021.
3. The Ghana Prisons Service wishes to inform the general public against dealing with middlemen. pay money to anyone except for the purchase of e-voucher at the designated banks.
For further information, please log onto the Ghana Prisons Service e-recruitment portal: Website: www.applyghprisons.com