Outspoken and strong headed Tv personality, Deloris Frimpong Manso otherwise known as Delay is one lady who braved the odds and ensured that she scaled up. As a way to advise women to do better just like herself, she has come up with her Ten commandments.
In an Instagram post, the heavily chastised, but unperturbed Delay outlined ten commandments for ladies which should help shape their thinking, their living and way of life.
She touched on very sensitive aspects of life in the post. Delay advised ladies to live the best of lives without the help of a man, not to marry for money, use s*x as the proof of love, eschew alcohol and depending on men for survival among others made it to her list of commandments.
Below are her Ten Commandments;
- Don’t be in a hurry to move out of ur parents house.
- Don’t wait for a man b4 u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
- Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
- Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
- Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
- Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even b4 dey talk to u.
- Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
- Dont marry for the money, else u’ll become 1 of his possessions.
- Add value to yourself – get a career. Dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
- Beauty is not everything. If its all you have, u’ll lose ur place to some1 less beautiful but more matured and competent.