Often time after a long, somewhat successful weekend, you find yourself at the start of the week with a decent amount of phone numbers. During those weekend nights, you were pretty sure that most, if not all those girls, will see you again. But, as experience has probably told you, that’s hardly the case.
This article will focus on the mistake you make and what you can do to improve your chance of landing a solid number that will actually turn into a date after the weekend is over.
1. She Asked For Your Number: While you may initially think this is a good idea (and it sometimes is), if a girl ask for your number/email/Facebook, twitter early on in the interaction, it often means that she’s just looking for a quick way to get rid of you. Some girls even laugh around about the number of phone numbers they collect from weak dudes or about the amount of friends (again, dudes) they have on Facebook.Remeber, if a girl ask you for your number at the end of a conversation-she wants to see you again; if she randomly asks for your number at the beginning of it- she wants to get rid of you.
2. You didn’t / couldn’t separate her from Her Friends: We all know that separating a girl from her group of friends is the only real way of actually witnessing her true personality. It’s the same with us guys; we all act differently when we’re around our friends.
As a result, if you’ve failed to separate her from the group or she refused, chances are, you’re never going to see that girl again, even if she agreed to give you her number .Why? Well is she couldn’t leave her friends to have a 5-10 minute conversation with you, she was obviously, not that interested.
3. She left you standing: This should go without saying but I’m going to mention it anyway. If you were having a conversation, you got her contact and then the girl says she needs to go to the washroom but never returns, you’re not going to see her again.
If she does come back , or actively seeks you out , or even stuff like trying to find more interesting subjects to talk about …are all good signs that you might actually see this lady again.
4. You didn’t make plans: This is probably the most important one so pay attention. Whenever you ask a girl for her number you should always make plans and sell those plans.
A fantastic way of doing this talking about various things, activities during the conversation and then pitching doing those activities as you’re for her number.
5. You asked too early: Boys abr3…Lol, whenever you ask for a number it’s incredibly important to ask at the very last possible moment.
This makes it seem that the conversations should have continued but you were forced to ask for the number as it was the last possible option to continue your engagement.
If you ask 1-2 hours before closing time on that particular venue, then unless you remain with her for the rest of that time, you won’t see her again.
Why? Simply because she has to forget about you are, 2 hours to talk to more guys that may make a better, more lasting impression towards the end of the night.